|Season 3, Episode 26|
|Air date||21 December, 1991|
A Home For Christmas (2)
The gang visit a mansion for a murder mystery weekend after winning a competition. However, the host is sacrificed to Malafisto during the show, and the gang has to stop him from swallowing up the entire universe.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris
- Mario Lopez as A.C. Slater
- Dustin Diamond as Screech Powers
- Tiffani Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski
- Elizabeth Berkley as Jessie Spano
- Lark Voorhies as Lisa Turtle
- Christopher Carroll as Bartholomew
- Larry Cedar as Steven Jameson
- Lisa Montgomery as Jeanette
- Robert Neary as Weekend Guest
- John Wayne Gacy as himself
This is Dennis Haskin thiteenth absence
"Look preppy, I'm not going to burn for all eternity just so you can rob some poor girl of her innocence" - Slater
"My life has always been a living hell, so I don't know why I would naturally gravitate towards its denziens" -Screech
- On the DVD release, Dustin Diamond provides commentary on this episode.
- When the detective is suspecting everybody, the old woman's necklace appears in one shot before being removed in the second shot, just seconds when the lights goes out and her necklace is "stolen".
- Lisa pushes Mr. Jameson out of the way even before the ax begins to fall.