|Season 3, Episode 22|
|Air date||30 November 1991|
No Hope with Dope
Casey Kasem narrates the story about the rise, fall, and rise again of the gang's band "Zack Attack,"; detailing Zack, Slater, Screech, Lisa, and Kelly's rise to fame from being an average garage band, to selling their first album. But time and Zack letting success go to his head drives them apart, then detailing their separate lives... eventually getting back for a grand concert.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris
- Mario Lopez as A.C. Slater
- Dustin Diamond as Screech Powers
- Tiffani Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski
- Lark Voorhies as Lisa Turtle
- Nick Brooks as Brian Fate
- Stacie Foster as Mindy Wallace
- Casey Kasem as Himself
- Bryn Erin as Linda
- Jeffrey Weissman as Screech's Guru
Narrator: "Slater didn't know where he was going, but he had to get there fast."
- When the group hits rock bottom, the first page of the newspaper article shows a group picture of the gang without Jessie, in which case her character was digitally removed from photo since she wasn't in it. The photo itself was one of the publicity shots for the show.
- Elizabeth Berkley suffered a serious injury to her left knee in a fall prior to filming, thus her absence from the episode..
- Screech gives a "tell all" interview about the band to a gossip newspaper. Eighteen years later in real life, Dustin Diamond writes a "tell all" book about the show.
- When the group's record becomes a hit, the title of the newspaper article reads "Did We Ever Have Chance" rather than "Did We Ever Have A Chance."